Search

traduire/vertaal

enfrdeitptrues

Subscribe now

captcha 
Wayne Marshall's father suffers heart attack
Dancehall artiste Wayne Marshall, who has embraced a more spiritual side in his music, is praying that his father makes a full recovery after he suffered a  heart attack today.  More detail
MAVADO AVOIDS POLICE DRAGNET but his son,...
Detectives from the Constant Spring police station swooped down on Mavado's residence in Norbrook this afternoon and detained his son, brother, cousin and nephew in a major operation. However, Mavado slipped the police dragnet as he left the island last night.  More detail
Chozenn criticizes "self-appointed Jesus...
Chozenn found himself in the eye of a firestorm of criticism last week that was so intense that it prompted the nation's number one gospel station, LOVE FM, to ban the remake to appease outraged Christians. However, Chozenn remains stoic in the face of the backlash, and vowed to stick to his path.... More detail
Chozenn BANNED BY LOVE FM!!!!
It appears that Chozenn has been banned by LOVE FM. The gospel singer's 'Bawl Out' remake of the raunchy Dovey Magnum song on a dancehall riddim has been banned by LOVE FM.  More detail
Niko passes away after a long battle with kidney...
Tonight, dancehall mourns one of its legends as Niko, whose given name is Nicholas Grant, passed away tonight after a long battle with kidney disease since 2015. More detail
prev
next
Mastermind in the death of Luciano's son could be charged

Mastermind in the death of Luciano's son could be charged Featured

Archive Written by  Sunday, 24 April 2016 07:17 font size decrease font size increase font size 0
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Real justice could still be served in the death of Luciano's son, Menelik McClymont as the alleged "mastermind" and driver of the getaway car could be charged even though he is also an eyewitness in the matter. This young man is reportedly from an upscale Norbrook address. 

 

Last week,  the investigating officer told Senior Parish Judge Judith Pusey in the Kingston and St Andrew Parish Court the police were considering whether to charge the man who is also an eyewitness in the matter. He had also given a statement to the police. The judge, however, gave the officer a May 11 date to make a decision.

 

Further to that attorney-at-law Tom Tavares-Finson, who is representing the interest of the deceased’s family, told the court that there is another witness who can implicate the driver in the murder. However, in his statement, the driver had reported that one of the men had pulled a knife at him and had ordered him to drive.

 

According to police documents, McClymont died on February 28, after he was repeatedly stabbed in his back and chest by three teens on Parkington Plaza in St Andrew.

It is alleged that he was attacked and beaten by all three men and that during the attack, Nashlyn Anderson pulled a knife and McClymont was stabbed in his back and chest. Following the incident, Anderson and Camarie Shaw, both of Ambrook Lane, all in Kingston; and Jerome Coombs of Bob Marley Boulevard in Cooreville Gardens; were arrested and charged with murder.

In the meantime, defence lawyers for the accused men renewed their bail application but were denied. The accused men who were remanded will be brought back to court on the said date.

Read 1568 times

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

Download our Free App

This Day in Dancehall History

April 01 2014 0

Tommy Lee Sparta will appear in court on April 3rd @one876

Former Gaza artiste Tommy Lee will appear in the Half-Way-Tree Rsident Magistrate's Court in St Andrew on Thursday, April 3 where his new tattoos are…

Latest Comments