Whoi, mi belly!!!! Everything gone up!!! TAX AH KILL WE INNA JAMAICA!!!! Featured
Minister of Finance and the Public Service Audley Shaw, in opening the budget debate yesterday announced that special consumption tax on petrol will be increased by $7.00 per litre. The expected yield from the new gas tax is $6.489 billion for the remainder of the fiscal year, which will be used to fund the government’s $1.5 million tax relief plan.
Latest from abena
- Stampedes, shots fired at New Rules
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
- Who ah play Joe Grind with Frassman wife? Unfair game play twice!!!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.