Andrew Holness loses his Senate appeal @one876 @bounce876
The Court of Appeal today delivered its decision in the appeal brought by Holness, who challenged a ruling in the Constitutional Court regarding the controversial dismissal of Arthur Williams from the Senate. President of the Court of Appeal Justice Seymour Panton heard the appeal with justices Mahadev Dukharan and Patrick Brooks.
Latest from abena
- Who is classier? Yanique or Ms. Kitty? We do the survey
- Stampedes, shots fired at New Rules
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.